Meet the Founder & President of Socioeconomic And Environmental Development Solutions SEEDS of Canada, Joanne Hutchinson is one of the friends for the Maboshe Memorial Centre (MMC) through Touching Hearts Movement (THM) is a financial resource and materials fundraising initiative campaign for the Maboshe Memorial Centre (MMC) which gives free...
BECOME TOUCHING HEARTS MOVEMENT (THM) VOLUNTEER
Hearts Movement (THM) a financial & material resource fundraising
initiative campaign for the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC which bring
individual well wishers, business houses and other sponsors to gives free
saving parcels to the mostly poorest and vulnerable families by reducing
poverty, supporting school children with education materials and nutritional
support within their community set up.
At the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC, we appreciate that you have considered becoming a Touching Hearts Movement (THM) chapter fundraiser to help out with the works of theMaboshe Memorial Centre - MMC in your country area by offering your skills, time and energy. Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC has accommodated many local, regional and international fundraisers over the years. This enables both the project to benefit while giving our fundraisers an important life experience where they share in the trials, suffering and successes of a community that is emerging from severe economic and social deprivation.
Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC chapter fundraisers are small groups of volunteers (friends, neighbors, or co-workers - anyone) who wants to make a difference and share a sense of helping adolescents with disabilities in Zambia, Western province in a Southern African county.
It is important for us atMaboshe Memorial Centre - MMC to host fundraisers like you. We feel it serves to educate those who live more advantaged life styles, which in turn furthers mutual understanding and an appreciation of our inter-connectedness. Often it leads to wonderful connections, which feeds back positively into the community Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC serves. It also is great to have people help out!
Open aMaboshe Memorial Centre - MMC chapter fundraiser and volunteer with us in order to facilitate effectively, the organization is humbly requesting for the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC Executive representative members and community development instructors to support the organization, once appointed to become MMC Executive representative and MMC community development instructor volunteers in a named Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC chapter fundraiser, a letter of appointment and permission to represent MMC in lobbying and carrying out the works of MMC in you regional or country shall be emailed or posted to you.
MMC Executive representative and MMC community development instructor volunteers shall lobby for funding, grants, represent MMC in conferences, workshops, meetings, organizing challenge events, organizing fundraising events for such as secondhand computers, laptops, printers, photocopiers and any other technical, materials and any other support that could help us to smooth operation of the organization in rural communities of Western province in Zambia.
Together, we are changing the world, and having fun, too - it's socializing with substance. Do you have a small group of friends you can bring together for a worthy cause? Through Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC chapter fundraiser you can host pop can drive, penny drive, garage sale, bake sale, make and sell Christmas ornaments, make and sell holiday baskets, sell Christmas trees, collect and recycle scrap metal, talent show, art contest and sale, car washing, dog washing, door-to-door window washing, babysit, birthday donations, wedding donations, etc and share of stories about children supported through the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC, by bringing friends together and having fun, we believe that each person will have something to contribute. For some it may be retelling theMaboshe Memorial Centre - MMC story; for others helping Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC to make a significant connection; some may be in a position to make a donation in money or in kind, volunteering.
HERE ARE WAYS TO RAISE RESOURCES FOR THE INITIATIVE CAMPAIGN:
Pop can drive, penny drive, garage sale, bake sale, make and sell Christmas ornaments, make and sell holiday baskets, sell Christmas trees, collect and recycle scrap metal, talent show, art contest and sale, car washing, dog washing, door-to-door window washing, mow lawns, read-a-thon or walk-a-thon, babysit, birthday donations, wedding donations and community auction.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN INITIATIVE ARE TO RAISE RESOURCES FOR THE FOLLOWING: -
- To educate and support illiterate children with disabilities by providing all school materials such uniforms, school shoes, books, clothing and paying school fees.
- Donate building materials (Shelter) by using locally sourced clay, sand, water and provide instant bricks for caregivers of children with disabilities.
- Donate vegetable seedling and help training caregivers of children with disabilities to create vegetable gardens with a views to provide ongoing sustainable.
- Provide support to disadvantaged children with disabilities feeding schemes and hospices by filling food parcels.
- Sponsor a children with disabilities (healthcare, food, shelter and education).
- Provide children with disabilities with a food package to last the entire month.
- Provide pumping irrigation tools for growing vegetable crops.
- Donate food at the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC food bank.
- Donate building materials for youths with disabilities child learning centre and vocational training centre.
- Donate office materials for the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC operation work.
- Donate any type of transport such as vehicle, bicycles, etc, for the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC operation work.
- Donate office IDs and T-shirts for the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC operation work.
- Donate any type of office equipment for the Maboshe Memorial Centre - MMC operation work.
- Donate any type of income generating equipment for the children with disabilities caregivers.
- Donate sanitary pads to all our partner rural schools for menstruating school girls who cannot afford to buy them.
- Donate manual sewing machine, electric sewing machine, treadle sewing machine, haberdashery fabric, zips, ribbon etc for sewing machine, knitting machine, ribber attachment for knitting machine, knitting machine instruction/pattern books, bag of knitting machine wool, hand knitting pack.
- Donate carpentry workshop kit (enough tools for a whole workshop)
- Donate builders kit.
- Donate ground workers kit
- Donate agricultural kit
- Donate motor mechanics kit
- Donate garage workshop kit
- Donate plumbers kit
- Donate electricians kit
- Donate electric drills & power tools
- Donate desktop computer, laptop computer
- Donate networking Kit (Small), networking Kit (Large)
- Donate school uniforms
- Donate clothes
- Donate medical equipment & supplies, hygiene kits
- Donate school shoes
- Donate school bags
- Donate sleeping mats
- Donate blankets
- Donate pencil, pall pen, crayons, rulers, papers, slippers, eraser, coloring materials, exercise books
- Donate hygienic menstrual products
- Donate printing machine, photocopy machine,
- Donate long lasting insecticide-treated mosquito nets
- Donate building materials
- Donate bathing soap
- Donate sports attires
- Donate office furniture
- Donate water purifiers
- Donate school desks and office chairs,
- Donate wheelchairs and walking stick
- Donate toys and games
- Donate used office furniture
- Donate personal hygiene items, such as toothbrushes, hairbrushes, shampoo, body wash, etc
- Donate electronics, such as mp3 players, digital cameras
- Donate a vehicle
AN INVITATION IS OPEN FOR
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THOSE IN NEED
The devastating impact of HIV/AIDS, poverty and other diseases presents us with one of the greatest moral challenges of our time. With compassion, hope, and courage, grassroots and MMC has taken a lead role in supporting the growing numbers of needy children who are made vulnerable by HIV/AIDS & poverty in rural/remote communities of Western province, Zambia. Children of all lives around Western province, Zambia have the opportunity to act on their beliefs and to respond.
Investing in MMC is one of the most powerful ways to help needy children in the response to Poverty. We invite you to turn fund and materials into action and join us in building a better future for our needy children who are made vulnerable by Poverty. Touching Hearts Movement (THM) is open to any local, national, regional and international business houses (Companies), Organization (NGOs), Banks and Individuals that can join the movement in fundraising initiative campaign. It's best to channel your needy children contributions. Touch a heart= Touch a family = Touch the community and click below to download a membership form.